Show your Support

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 30 January 2013

Albarracin


We are currently re-visiting Albarracin, it was an easy decision having been here once before, we spent 5 days here a couple of years ago and the climbing was brilliant. Armed with a re-vamped much more developed guide book we have some new areas to explore, as well as some unfinished business to attend to.

On our first climbing day, Kay was feeling particularly sleepy and slept in past 12! But that didn’t stop me sneaking out quietly and ticking my first piece of unfinished business, Rockman. Psyched from the success I found myself half an hour later stood on top of El Astrolabio. Not bad before my bacon sarny, the breakfast of champions.

Then yesterday I returned to Pinturas Buldestres, the classic of the area. After completing the 7c+ stand last visit, I had hurt my heal attempting the 8a sit. This time round the sit went after a few attempts, much to my delight my first 8a of the trip, hopefully many more to come.

After a few brief attempts at Cosmos, my bruised fingertip was feeling a little miserable, so I will be back as soon as it heals, watch this space…
Cosmos albarracin

0 comments:

Follow me..

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Members